Linda Chezem Endorses Curtis
Endorse Curtis Now!
"I endorse Curtis because of the work he has done in Elkhart County and the State of Indiana. His stellar efforts in reducing crime are not only a great accomplishment but his ability to see that justice is served properly and that effective legal methods are used in the prosecution of those brought before our courts."
– Robert Christy
"I have known Curtis Hill for many years. He was a deputy prosecutor for Elkhart County at the time. I am a former City Attorney for Mishawaka – all during Margaret Prickett's 16 years in office. Since being the prosecutor for Elkhart county, he has been interviewed on television a number of times about pressing issues. He has done us all proud! All the lawyers in Mishawaka who know him admire what he has done for the profession. My wife and I will be at the convention voting for him."
– Wyatt Mick, President, Bingham & Loughlin, P.C.
“Bold, courageous action on behalf of Indiana's citizens is what Hoosiers want and deserve. Public servants, especially those who serve in protecting public safety, will find they have a lot to be excited about in an Attorney General Hill.”
– Nate Harter, Decatur County Prosecutor
“With the issues facing our state, we need a conservative, courageous, and innovative leader like Curtis Hill as Indiana’s Attorney General.”
– Aaron Negangard, Dearborn County Prosecutor
“Curtis will be a great advocate for the citizens of Indiana.”
– Karen Richards, Allen County Prosecutor
“He will be a strong voice for people who are hoping to achieve justice in the State of Indiana.”
– Rodney Cummings, Madison County Prosecutor
“He always has the best interest of the people of Indiana at heart.”
– Patricia Baldwin, Hendricks County Prosecutor
"Over these past months, the public and I have had the opportunity to observe and evaluate the perspectives and agendas of the various candidates in the upcoming elections. Your honest, pragmatic, and hopeful insight into our states problems and needs, and your willingness to examine the issues and listen closely to the public's questions and concerns about public safety, sets you far apart from the other candidates' expected techniques and talk, and so I am writing today to express my support for your campaign for Attorney General and my intention both to vote for you in the upcoming elections and to spread word to others of the value of your policies and abilities. I am hoping for your success."
– Danny Crenshaw, Secretary at Marion County
"I met Curtis last week and, after a long discussion, believe he is the right person for the job. I'm happy to stand behind him for Attorney General in Indiana!"
– Lana Keesling, Fort Wayne City Clerk
"I support Curtis Hill for Attorney General due to his record of accomplishments as Elkhart County Prosecutor. As a Clinical Social Worker, I worked with members of his staff and was well pleased with how efficient Mr. Hill's office was run."
– Rev. James Clifton, Pastor, Millersburg, Indiana
Indiana State Prosecutors Endorse Curtis
These Indiana Prosecutors endorse Curtis:
- Patricia Baldwin, Hendricks County Prosecutor
- Kevin Basey, Blackford County Prosecutor
- Vicki Becker, Elkhart County Deputy Prosecutor
- Jeremy Brown, Adams County Prosecutor
- Lee Buckingham, Hamilton County Prosecutor
- Bradley Cooper, Johnson County Prosecutor
- Rodney Cummings, Madison County Prosecutor
- Daniel Hampton, Kosciusko County Prosecutor
- Patrick Harrington, Tippecanoe County Prosecutor
- Nate Harter, Decatur County Prosecutor
- Nicholas Haverstock, Crawford County Prosecutor
- Nick Hermann, Vanderburgh County Prosecutor
- Ric Hertel, Ripley County Prosecutor
- Jarrod Holtsclaw, Greene County Prosecutor
- Bob Guy, White County Prosecutor
- Brad Landwerlen, Shelby County Prosecutor
- Jim Luttrull, Grant County Prosecutor
- Todd Meyer, Boone County Prosecutor
- Jeremy Mull, Clark County Prosecutor
- Aaron Negangard, Dearborn/Ohio County Prosecutor
- Steven Owen, Floyd County Prosecutor
- Robert Pell, Clay County Prosecutor
- Michael Perry, Warrick County Prosecutor
- Karen Richards, Allen County Prosecutor
- Otto Schalk, Harrison County Prosecutor
- Michael Shipman, Wayne County Prosecutor
- Steve Sonnega, Morgan County Prosecutor